[Harp-L] Chrome Biscuit Mic 4 Sale

I told ya'll last week I'm down sizing my collection a bit so here's the next one to go.........it's a chrome biscuit with a 151 Crystal element. This is the last crystal I own, so there won't be anymore after this. It doesn't have a volume control installed BUT I am including a Greg Heumann (www.blowsmeaway.com) inline VC extra Hi-Z (75.00 on Greg's site) that was made specifically for this mic.......you won't be disappointed for sure.......check it out.

http://www.cumberlandcustomcases.com/products.php?type=misc&submit=Go

Thanks for looking...........Jeff

PS....only put it in the cart if you ARE going to buy it. Once you put it in the cart, it removes it from the site and I have to re-add it........Thanks

--
Jeff Spoor
Harpmicgaskets - Cumberland Custom Cases

317-894-8699     Shop
317-363-9431     Cell