Re: [Harp-L] All of this Comb talk...

Hello Harp-l
My house is in the beginning stages of a termite infestation and I'm waiting
for the Exterminator to arrive. Now my wood combs have all become suspect.
My acrylic comb has stripped and the screw just sorta spins in the hole. So
I'm off to the store to but some acrylic toothpicks. LOL!  But seriously, is
there any way to shim a screwhole in an acylic comb? My problem is with a
chromatic and the screw threads from the reedplate through the floor of one
of the chambers.
Thanks
Steve Merola