[Harp-L] jazz video

Hello Harp-l Listmates.  My 2 minute video on chromatic harmonica has been
posted on You Tube.

Search:  You Tube + Norman Vickers  and it should come up.

Explanation:  the videographer for the Jazz Society of Pensacola, Phil Katt,
has  two one-hour TV shows per week on closed circuit TV in the Pensacola,
FL area.  He suggested that we make this video for his show.  How it was
done: we recorded the audio first.  Then shot the image on "green screen" so
that he could post other images in the background.  We emphasized shots from
the Jazz Society and Pensacola JazzFest.

Not likely that this 77 y.o. amateur harmonicist will be making another in
the near future, so I wanted share this one with you.

Thanks.

Norman Vickers

Jazz Society of Pensacola (FL)

Nvickers1@xxxxxxx