[Harp-L] comb materials, was: (no subject)

whatever they want. If they want to believe that a harmonica made on the seventh day of the seventh month sounds better than any other one, then so be it. But it would be no more or less ridiculous than believing in comb material as a difference (given the current tests and theory).

So, you're saying I'm ridiculous?

No, I am saying that the idea is neither more nor less ridiculous. I didn't even say that the seventh day of the seventh month idea was ridiculous. Perhaps more obviously flawed than the comb effect theory, but that's all.

 ()()    JR "Bulldogge" Ross
()  ()
`----'