[Harp-L] THE GSHC FESTIVAL 2008 HAS BEEN CANCELED AS OF 9/18/08

Forwarding the attached, to be sure all are aware.

The Harpers' International Giglist and Festival Event Listing also carries the info.

- Danny

Quoting:

*Please be advised that much to our regret, we are forced to cancel the GSHC Festival 2008 due to insufficient attendance.

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused. All festival related monies paid to the club will of course be refunded. Any checks we have received and have not yet deposited into our account will be sent back to you. If you have made any hotel reservations, please call them to cancel. *
** ** *My personal regrets, *
** *Shelly Lulov*
*Festival Chairman*
*GSHC Festival 20008*

--
BassHarp

* Available for Ensemble and/or Session Work
* http://www.bassharp.com/bh_itin.htm