Re: [Harp-L] Harp Store Recommendation

The big 4 are all quite equal in price and nice to deal with.   I used to
buy all my harps from H n Stuff because you can call up and they'll answer
the phone.  Their stealth time shipping was a major plus as well.

Now, get a load of this:   I paid a visit to the privately owned, and busy,
long  standing local music store 2 months ago where they sell me the new
stock Special 20's for $ 24.95.  That's 5 dollars cheaper than any online
store and I don't have to pay for shipping either.    Heck, 4 harps and the
savings equal a half tank of gas.