[Harp-L] Harp stores: MusicPurchase.net

Dear all,

I know there are a bunch of online harp stores. I just wanna share my
fave store. No, it's not coast2coast music. Usually I buy from music
purchase (http://www.musicpurchase.net/). Not only the price is very
competitive, but also the service is top notch. Once, my bro bought a
Hohner super 64 chromatic.. and apparently he was not happy with the
harp because in some low notes, it's very hard to get good draw notes
(the common problem in amateur). When we asked the store, they asked
to return the harp back and will send a new one, also they'll pay the
shipping fee. Wasn't it great? But, that's didn't happen because
eventually, we found that's my bro drawing technique which wasn't
good.
For me, I've bought I a bunch of hohner harmonicas and LO harmonica
case and toolkit from the store. Well, If you don't trust the seller
yet, you could use ebay version of the store with a little more
expensive price. But, actually the store can be contacted directly by
sending emails to musicpurchase@xxxxxxxxx and you'll get small
discount.
Also, the owner is reachable through that email. A couple of time I
had a chat with him. Oh yes, because I'm livin in Australia, shipping
cost becomes one of the important price components. I found that the
shipping cost is great.. very reasonable.
The best thing that I found on this store is the service... when
you're having a trouble with your order or with the shipping, you
still could rely on the store.

I just wanna share this experience because I have many good
experiences on this store.

Arnold