RE: [Harp-L] IF I know the Harp L guys

Mea culpa--I think I read Sam's message so quickly, I thought he was being serious about calling her homely. Seemed kinda harsh, but I think you're right and he was just being sarcastic.

Sorry to over-react, Sam.
-marc

The RP Muse Blog ~ Highlighting local arts & culture. Submissions welcomed.http://therpmuse.blogspot.com