RE: [Harp-L] IF I know the Harp L guys

Sam,
Are you saying female harmonica players must meet some sort of beauty requirement in addition to being good on the harmonica? That seems a little ridiculous, especially given the mugs and physiques of many of the male players here on Harp-L and beyond. Why even throw out a comment like that?
-Marc

The RP Muse Blog ~ Highlighting local arts & culture. Submissions welcomed.http://therpmuse.blogspot.com