Re: [Harp-L] RE: Harp Store Recommendation: Coast To Coast Music!

Sorry to read of what I presume is the demise of Kevin's Harps. Those catalogues are still cherished and perused from time to time. The many special items he pursued and sold were amazing. The Low A SBS harmonicas to name just one item. I do not buy much from anyone these days. Virtually all of my 10 hole stock is custom now. I did have occasion to have to buy a couple of stock harmonicas awhile back. I ordered them from the company mentioned above. There was some confusion as to whether the items I wanted were in stock or not. In the end I got what I wanted on time but I had to pay for a quick ship and spend some time on the phone. Best Little Harp House who I had contacted with an order first knew right off the bat that they didn't have what I needed and that transaction was very straightforward. fjm