Re: [Harp-L] RE: Harp Store Recommendation: Coast To Coast Music!

I also recommend Coast2CoastMusic.com.  I have bought dozens of harps, an Audix Fireball, along with other items from them and they are my go to harp and gear source.  My experience is the same as Bob's.

Just a happy customer

Glenn
-------------- Original message from Robert Coble <robertpcoble@xxxxxxxxxxx>: --------------