[Harp-L] Harp House demise and Hering?

Harp House was the US distributor of Hering, having taken over from Hering
USA.  I play Vintage 1923 diatonics, but have found that they had been out
of stock of popular keys and reedplates for months.  So, I've been ordering
from Harp Depot with trepidation, but ultimate success (I had one of my own
bad experiences there last year).  Harp Depot seems to have all the Hering
stuff in stock.

Does anyone know if Harp Depot also picked up the Hering distributorship
from Harp House?  If not, I wonder who will distribute Hering in the US
going forward?