[Harp-L] Re: My Misty

Christelle wrote:
what do you think of my version of Misty?

I don't know this song other than the versions offered here on this list,
so with the caveat that familiarity and expectation greatly color perception
I find that Christelle delivers strong lines that "deliver" the concept of the
song better than Warren's.

I also offer this opinion meekly, as I think it's great to walk the walk if
you're going to talk the talk, but I'm not at the point artisticly to offer
my walk publicly.

Shockley (the critic)