[Harp-L] "whitebread" ADMIN please read

Why the off topic is of such a concern to me is where it leads.  A certain
amount of off topic is to expected and tolerated.  If it snowballs and the
discussion escalates we will almost always end up in the mire of meta
discussion.  For an explanation of what that means click this link,
http://www.fitz-claridge.com/node/18

Yes I know I'm repeating myself.  Another place to look for guidance in
terms of what is appropriate fodder for harp-l discussion is,
http://harp-l.com/rules.html

Employing the suggested trick of obligatory harmonica content I will add,
Warren, loved that clip of Misty you posted.  Lots to think about in terms
of what you were doing and why.  An excellent snapshot of what is
difficult about playing this type of tune on a diatonic harmonica.

fjm harp-l-listowner