[Harp-L] Dyan and Hohner 1 Rest of World 0

I have followed the debate over the Dylan Hohner harmonica for the last few weeks. The unmistakable conclusion: a massive marketing coup for Hohner. I can't imagine anything else they could have done to create such a buzz on harp-l, the premier English language harmonica discussion group.

A successful commercial outcome seems assured.

As for Dylan's playing, I see it as an integral part of his early music. Examining it in isolation is pointless. By any measure Dylan's music is a key cultural milestone. I highly recommend his autobiography, Dylan Chronicles Vol 1. He comes across as a great individual with a tremendous love, knowledge and respect for American traditional music and its players.

Tony Eyers
Australia
www.HarmonicaAcademy.com
...everyone plays