Re: [Harp-L] changing impedance on 545

Here¹s a new wrinkle.
I have a 545SD with the on off switch that works great as a low impedance
mic, but I¹d like to convert it to HiZ. The problem is, someone fudged the
set screw up and then poured some kind of glue into the body so as to keep
that end from falling out (I guess). Bottom line is, despite an hour of
trying to get it out, I can¹t. So my question would be:
Is there any way of converting the impedance output in the output cord? Or
does it have to be switched on the inside?