Re: [Harp-L] Low cost tube amp from Crate

I looked at the  Crate amps on the Sam Ash site and my mouth was dropped the
whole time. It's  about time that a reputable amp maker came out with low
priced tube amps. I'd  say they aren't perfect but if you are on an extreme budget
like me it's better  than nothing. Now if I could trade my Pierce G1 amp for
a tube amp, or sell it  for enough to buy that 33 watt Crate one I'd be set.
Any jazz players looking  for a Pierce head????

          Randy
         BiscuitBoy Blues

In a message dated 9/11/2008 10:00:58 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,