[Harp-L] Big Dylan News...

Bob Dylan announced today that he picked up an old Fender amp at a yard sale last weekend. After bringing it home and plugging in a old mic he had in the garage he blew some notes on one of his new Hohner Signature harmonica proto-types through the rig and he was flabberghasted! He exclaimed " holy crap my tone just improved by 500%" He is now in negotiations with Fender working a deal to develop a new Fender Dylan Signature model amp called the " Dylan Insta-Tone". Word is that if negotiations break down Ron Popeil is very interested in working with Mr. Zimmerman. If that is the case the name of that new amp will be " The Ronco Tone-O-Matic"

Hey I don't make the news, I just report it!

WB