[Harp-L] Free Harmonica Academy Subscriptions for street team members

Like many with online music instruction sites, I spend my waking hours dreaming up ways to get the word out. Its a lot of work, easily as much as putting the site together.

My latest idea is to form a "street team", a common music promotion idea. I'm prepared to offer a free two year Harmonica Academy subscription worth $39.95 to anyone who would like to join.

All that is required is to print out a flyer which I will email to you, cut the little tear off strips, put it up in 5 music stores, then let me know the store details so that I can follow up.

Anyone interested please contact me offlist

Cheers,

Tony Eyers
Australia
www.HarmonicaAcademy.com