From: Arnold Wiliem <arnoldw.id@xxxxxxxxx>
To: David Payne <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Harp L Harp L <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2008 11:51:25 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Help me, please!

Hi David,

You can download the video from youtube... but uhm.. the quality would not be the same as the original ones.

Use this link: http://www.videodl.org

On Fri, Sep 12, 2008 at 1:44 PM, David Payne <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey... um... I sort of lost about half of my You Tube Videos today, 25 to be exact. Now, most of them are no problem. I can make them anew and probably better. But there is one that really hurts and it's really eating on me, the one Jason Ricci and I did, I would rather have lost the other 56 and kept that one. My computer crashed a couple weeks ago, I'm trying but having no luck recovering the movie from my disk.
If anybody downloaded a copy of that video, please let me know.

Dave