[Harp-L] Re: Dylan Hohner the Quality"special" edition

I am going to make a prediction concerning the Bob Dylan signature harp.

I gotten the impression over the years that he a bit anti-establishment and thus not the type that likes to see others or himself being ripped off.  I have also gotten the impression from some of his playing and what others have observed that he is not real picky about his harps.

This being the case the quality will be that of a Special 20, Golden Melody, the Delta Frost, the Lee Oskar, and the Bluesmaster but, not as advance as the Promaster or the Seydel 1847.

Dennis Montgomery