[Harp-L] Re: Solo-Tremolo-Single Hole?

Thanks a lot Gus. I'll do that. What's the setting for your Tex-Mex playing? I use XBs for this kind of stuff (Que Paso, Who were you thinking of etc.)
RD

>>> <aolmos@xxxxxxx> 11/09/2008 23:50 >>>
Rick -

Check out the Seydel Fanfare.  I think it is exactly  what you are looking for; plus it comes in several keys.  I got on in G that I use to play Tex-Mex accordion lines and it works great.

Gus Olmos

http://www.seydel1847.de/epages/Seydel.sf/en_GB/?ObjectID=126141