[Harp-L] Re:Special Sonny Jr 410 pricing

Until the end of the year we are dropping our price from 1795.00  to $1695
WITH COVER INCLUDED. You don't have to order from Tuki with us, never  have and
you never will. Same excellent quality and unique lacquer finish. You  will
not get ripped off on shipping, just the actual shipping price. I am just
relaying what harp players are telling me of their experiences lately. Go to the
site and read what owners have to say, I understand people's skepticism just
coming from me. The line out is super strong so no worry about which of the 4
speakers to mic. I suggest using line out AND micing one of the top  speakers,
this way you are not so loud on stage you bring the rest of your  band up,
but you will be heard loud and clear in the house..  Contact _sonnytone@xxxxxxxx
(mailto:sonnytone@xxxxxxx)    The Cruncher  is already in 10 different
countries, all as happy as Gary Smith. I tried  every combination and brand speaker:
2 x 10, 3 x 10, 10 and 2 x 8, and found the  combination of the 3 different
value speakers blends perfectly for this 35 watt  amp. If you are in a small
room, just back off the volume, it never loses its  tone. Thank you. _SJ_
(mailto:SJ@xxxxxxxxxx)

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web,  visit
or, via  email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx

You can reach the person managing the list  at
harp-l-owner@xxxxxxxxxx

When replying, please edit  your Subject line so it is more specific
than "Re: Contents of Harp-L  digest..."

Today's Topics:

1. Want a good loud  15-watt harp amp for under $300? (Rick Davis)
2. Subject:  [Harp-L] Ricci Harp Donation Drive/ Pawz 4 Music
(EGS1217@xxxxxxx)
3. Low cost tube amp from Crate (Guy  Buxman)
4. Black Magic Woman in 5th position (Richard  Sleigh)
5. Solo-Tremolo-Single Hole? (Rick  Dempster)
6. Yardbird Suite  (jazmaan@xxxxxxxxxxx)
7. Re: how do you set the kinder afb? (Ray  Beltran)
8. Re: Magic Dave (Richard Hunter)
9.  RE: Black Magic Woman in 5th position (Bradford Trainham)
10. Feelings  in Fifth (michael rubin)
11. RE: kinder with solid state amps? (John  Balding)
12. RE: how do you set the kinder afb?- even more  questions
(John  Balding)

Message:  1