From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Garry Hodgson
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2008 4:51 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] kinder with solid state amps?

amidst all the buzz about kinder afb+, i was looking at the site.
it mentions "The new "Anti-Feedback+" is designed to enhance all tube
amps."

is there any reason its effects should be limited to tube amps?
i assume it would work with solid state amps (no lectures, please),
or even things like digitechs going to a PA.

am i missing something?

--
Optimism and pessimism don't exist for me.
I'm a blues man.  I am a prisoner of hope.