[Harp-L] kinder with solid state amps?

amidst all the buzz about kinder afb+, i was looking at the site.
it mentions "The new "Anti-Feedback+" is designed to enhance all tube amps."

is there any reason its effects should be limited to tube amps?
i assume it would work with solid state amps (no lectures, please),
or even things like digitechs going to a PA.

am i missing something?

-- Optimism and pessimism don't exist for me. I'm a blues man. I am a prisoner of hope. I'm going to die full of hope. - Cornel West