RE: [Harp-L] Going to Chicago

Hi,

I'd be happy to help you get your bearings for your Chicago visit--I'm in the burbs now but have lived in and around the city for 20 years.  The best piece of advice I can give you at this point is to check out the Chicago Reader online--it's at http://www.chicagoreader.com.  The Reader is a free weekly newspaper--the hard copy edition is distributed to bars, restaurants and other public places in the city on Thursday nights and it's the single best guide to music and other events.

Have a great trip and feel free to write offline if I can be of more help.

John