Re: [Harp-L] 5th position?Magic Gave

Try http://home.earthlink.net/~bluesgeek/magicdave.html

A good search is Magic Dave Therault. Everything I've ever seen on the web is either a review/gig announcement or really old. He posted prolifically to harp-l then vanished. Good luck finding a recording of him. The L.A. Jones stuff is available but it doesn't really showcase his talents. I hear really brilliant harmonica players. I never want to play like them even if I was able to. Dave Therault's The Deb, That is something to aspire to. Speaking of harmonica players whose playing I admire, Ian Collard. He really has that groove thing happening. fjm