Very thoughtful!

The Lone Wolf is an excellent delay pedal and works well with a small Valco amp, also.

: 2
 Tue, 09 Sep 2008 06:20:15 -0700
From: fjm <bad_hat@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] amplifier recommendation
To: h-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>

If I were looking for a new inexpensive amplifier I'd be looking hard at
the Epiphone Valve Jr half stack.  12" speaker in the cabinet with a
nice 5 watt amplifier that gets as loud as anything I'd ever need.  It
is also worthless.  Not a bad feature in an amp you gig with.  If the
Lone Wolf tone plus pedal was within your budget I'd add one of those
too.  fjm