Re: [Harp-L] Bob Dylan Signature Harmonica Gripe

FYI: Like Andy Griffith, Steve Martin and Jack Benny actually play/played.
It is/was the perception they create(d) as comedians that would make it
ludicrous to market a special instrument with their name attached -- unless,
of course, the instrument itself was ludicrous.