[Harp-L] Re: Bob Dylan as harmonica player

I think a lot of this can be explained by fame and fortune and being able to rely on great backing bands.  He has changed his style a lot of times and his early solo guitar and harmonica style is rarely heard.  He has not played all that much harmonica except for the early stuff.

In recent years he has had some lung problems that have kept the harp in the case.

I also think he may have just lost interest.

Colby

>Dave Payne Sr.
>Elk River Harmonicas
>www.elkriverharmonicas.com

Compete with the big boys.  Click here to find products to benefit your business.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/fc/Ioyw6iifXQ9KySS9hU2bjVPinbLgZMtpmr7pdOGkWaobKYqxW3qitS/