From: Rob Paparozzi <Chromboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Harmonica for Dummies
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, September 3, 2008, 4:49 PM

Let me be the first to congratulate Winslow Yerxa on the completion of his
book, I perused it today and was quite impressed as I've read many
"For
Dummies" books on other topics...but THIS will really give the reader a
BANG
for their BUCK! It Comes with a CD as well.

Nicely done Winslow and knowing this (widely read publication) will be used
by Harmonica students and players was written with such expertise, gives me
great comfort that they are in GOOD HANDS!

http://www.dummies.com/WileyCDA/DummiesTitle/Harmonica-For-Dummies.productCd-047033729X.html

Bravo~!
Rob Paparozzi
www.myspace.com/hudsonriverrats