Re: [Harp-L] Tour of world's oldest harmonica factory (Seydel) now on You Tube

On Sep 5, 2008, at 5:22 PM, Denise wrote:

It has been my secret dream for some time to work in a harmonica factory.
Wouldn't it be great if the harmonica factory's events
included contests with the prize of working in a harmonica factory for a
week !!!
~Denise~

You missed it Denise.
Around the time that the Berlin wall came down, a call was put out by a German harmonica factory. The idea was that you would live and work there. Dorm? room and meals would be provided but there was NO pay check. You would be an apprentice. If I had been single at the time, I would have done it. Just to learn the business. But I moved to Florida and lived on a boat instead.

smo-joe (aka anarexic Walter)