[Harp-L] Meteor Amplifiers upcoming price increase

Hello all. I just wanted to alert any interested parties that the Meteor Amplifiers will see a price increase on the 1st of October.
Unfortunately I've been absorbing increases across the board and I've tried to keep the price solid but the increases from my
suppliers are killing me. The full sized 50 watt Meteor will be going to $1950 and the 20 / 30 watt Mini-Meat will be going up to
$1450. Any orders received prior to October 1st will ship at the old prices of $1850 & $1350.

Thanks,
Scooter
www.meteoramps.com