To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, September 05, 2008 1:17 AM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Seydel 1847 v MB Deluxe

Hi

Am Donnerstag, 4. September 2008 schrieb Ian Farquharson:
Can't make my mind up to which I prefer..... Seydel 1847 or Marine
Band Deluxe. Has anyone blown out the stainless steel reeds on an
1847 yet ?

I don't play the 1847, but i know of several blown out reeds on them. No idea if they were played exceptionally hard or long, so i can't say if Seydels stainless steel reeds blow out soon or not, but finally they do.

--
Gruß,Frank