Fwd: Re: [Harp-L] Re: Enharmonics

--- In harp-l-archives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, IcemanLE@... wrote:
<snip>
Harmonica tunings have to choose between nice sounding chords and nice
sounding notes. Some tunings try to find a middle ground with the least
amount  of
ugliness for both. However, the harmonica will never be able to truly
satisfy
both camps with one tuning.

Blues players using lots of chording and double stops prefer Just
Intonation
to smooth out these sounds. <snip>

*****
I'm in both "camps" -- I use different tuned harps (ET/Just) for
different songs.  I typically have two harps in each key when I play
out, and for some keys the second harp is Just -- I know that on a few
songs that we play, I will be chording a lot.  Works great! --jk