[Harp-L] Harmonica for Dummies

Let me be the first to congratulate Winslow Yerxa on the completion of his book, I perused it today and was quite impressed as I've read many "For Dummies" books on other topics...but THIS will really give the reader a BANG for their BUCK! It Comes with a CD as well.

Nicely done Winslow and knowing this (widely read publication) will be used by Harmonica students and players was written with such expertise, gives me great comfort that they are in GOOD HANDS!

http://www.dummies.com/WileyCDA/DummiesTitle/Harmonica-For-Dummies.productCd-047033729X.html

Bravo~!
Rob Paparozzi
www.myspace.com/hudsonriverrats