[Harp-L] A customized harp from Scotland

Al Price who intermittently posts here and is a very nimble and inventive player offered to customize a harp for me recently. Another player who also posts here: Emile (Diggs) Damico had a heard a very soulful droning tune played by Al and posted over on the "Buddha's Groove". "The Lament of the Kerry Fisherman" was the tune and Emile offered to create a filmic photo montage around "The Lament". I had just returned from a trip to Kerry with my daughter where I enjoyed taking lots of photos ( All of Kerry being a sublime composition for such). I offered the photos to Emile to compliment Al's elegiac tune. International relationships at their best!...... So Al in unnecessary gratitude offered to customize one of my low tuned (but pretty unplayable) Golden Melodys. From NYC to Scotland it went off to him without any expectation. I have to tell you the harp I sent out wasn't the instrument I got back today. Resonant and responsive. Damn good job. My best. d
http://www.myspace.com/blowintheblues