[Harp-L] Great influences and equipment

Just played the local bluesfest for the first time. Was on my list of things to do. Well, between playing some great Billy Branch licks on the acoustic part, to Paul Delay licks on the amped part, the people ate it up. Sure, I did a good job on my part. But the stuff these guys gave me to use was priceless. So the next time someone says I sound like these guys or someone else, I'll just say thanks!
  Also wanted to say my Chuck Gurney CR equiped mic sounded great. Even though it was a bit of money, it was well spent. Thanks to all of you on harp-l for helping me to grow in knowledge, confidence, and gear!

Brian