[Harp-L] Re: Goin' to Italy

Again, thanks to all who responded/are responding/have responded to my plea for vacation advice. And along the lines of Dave Payne's advice, guess it's a little late for me to look like that formidable Austrian Arnold Schwarzenegger in his prime ... seriously, we did get ripped off for a credit card by a con man who approached my wife the one time she used an ATM without me right at her side. He very glibly an quickly gabbed his way into possession of our CC and PIN number while acting as though he was trying to help her and then saying the machine had gobbled her card.
I was able to call an international number to stop activity on the card, but not before he ripped off $600 ... not out of our pockets, thank goodness. Pickpockets we know about. I have zippered/and/or velcro interior pocketsand Bev will have her purse stitched to her clothes (not really, just kidding) ... we senior citizens look like easy marks but some of us are still in pretty good shape and retain some of the meanness (when needed) of our younger more competitive days.Whether we retain the moves is another question.  I am also thinking of obtaining some fake muscles to stuff into my clothing to make me look tough ... ;^)
Now if I can just remember not to leave at least one thing behind everywhere I go ... I promise not to gus. But I may try to join in with any bands we see <BIG GOOFY GUSSIN' GRIN> ...

Bob Loomis
COncord CA USA