Re: [Harp-L] playing sitting down (practicing)

This reminds me
I was looking at SPAH videos on youtube. Folk are often sitting down. Now I can play sitting down, but it is not easy to get the best breath, tone or technique that way - someone mentioned opera singers a while back, you don't see much singing seated. I try and practice standing up - any views anyone?
Richard