RE: [Harp-L] Walter Trout Song with Jason Ricci

> From: venkyr@xxxxxxx>> I am not sure what the big deal is about this video clip- every musician on stage seems to be on overdrive- just can't get enough of any one- esp. Ricci whose creative works I adore.

I thought that it was a very poor clip for audio. Walter Trout's style is pretty much all out and loud anyway (borderline gunslinger?)  Maybe someone will get some good video of the Mr. Ricci (if you're nasty) when he tours with Walter next month in Europe.

just remember: Jason rocks harder than anyone out there today!Michael Peloquin http://www.harpsax.com http://www.myspace.com/peloquinharpsax