[Harp-L] Obama Benefit

Played an Obama benefit at Maxwell's in Hoboken, New Jersey, Rob Paparozzi territory. Just back up harp; sort of fun to not be out front of a symphony. Will be with the New York Pops next weekend.

Find myself reflecting on the music business recently in a way I never used to; it has changed with the Internet and all the pirating that goes on. Doesn't effect live gigs as much as all the peripheral stuff like residuals. It's the few thousand dollars from ASCAP or commercials or Movies or the Phonograph Records Fund that is missing that we all took as icing on the cake before and now seems so important.

Hope we can all keep making music.

Robert Bonfiglio
http://www.robertbonfiglio.com