re: [Harp-L] Stevie, Tony Bennett and telling a musical story

I think someone needs to "wash his bowl". :-)

It would be un-Zen to call this un-Zen.

The point of this is nothing (IHMO).. Everyone is different and has a different
opinion.

And nothing said can be measured by a ruler, unless you have a King.
In which case the King measures everything.  Its good to be King.

Everything anyone says is based on their life experiences.  Always.
There appears to be no point to this other than to be contentious
and say one doesn't agree with the other one.

Follow the bouncing ball with Mrs. Miller:
You say potato I say potato, you say tomato, I say tomato,
potato,
potato,
tomato,
tomato,