[Harp-L] do i need an impedance matcher?

i was poking around in the manuals for my rig today, and notice
something that gave me pause.  i run an audix fireball V into a
samson airline 77 wireless into a digitech rp250.  the samson
has both unbalanced xlr and balanced 1/4" outputs, so i run the
1/4" into the digitech.  i always assumed that 1/4" was 1/4",
and that this was the right setup.

now, when i run the fireball to an amp, i need an impedance
transformer to convert the low-z (5k-ish) fireball output to
the high-z (250k) the amp expects for it to sound good.

so looking at the docs tonight, i realized that the 1/4" output
from the samson is just 5K Ohms, and the input on the digitech
is 500K Ohms.

do i need a transformer like i do for wired operation? i assume
they make such things.  any other advise for hooking this all
together?

i was amazed at the difference it made when i switched my wired use
to xlr cable with transformer (vs. a cheater cable).  i'd like to get
the most out of my wireless, too.

thanks

--
Optimism and pessimism don't exist for me.
I'm a blues man.  I am a prisoner of hope.