From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of David Payne
Sent: Sunday, October 26, 2008 12:35 AM
To: Harp L Harp L
Subject: [Harp-L] I could use some advice this time

O.K., nuff runnin' my mouth. ears open now. A couple months ago probably, I
decided that I was going to become a chromatic player. So, I've been working
on it. I've been hard, hard, hard pressed for time for the last few weeks,
so not much time to work I've been working on chromatic in 20 minute spurts,
usually before bed.. I'm probably gonna be hard pressed for time, so I could
use some direction on maybe what I need to be working on, what works, what
does not work, etc.
Here's a couple of tunes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFZWFcvGndU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27gtJG0XUlo