[Harp-L] PT Gazell in China

Fellow harmonica players,

Just wanted to let everyone know that I will be attending the Asian Pacific
Harmonica Festival in Hangzhou China as a performer, teacher and judge.
Following the festival I will be playing several club dates and conducting a
masterclass  in Shanghai. Gig specific info and blog can be accessed at the
following links:

http://www.ptgazell.com/chinablog.html   No signup required here...just the
blog and links to pictures and video if available.

http://www.myspace.com/ptgazell    You can subscribe to the blog here but
you have to sign up for a MYSPACE account. You will be notified when the
blog is updated at this site.

I hope to meet some of our Asian members during this three week expedition.

Thanks for the bandwidth,
--
PT Gazell
pt@xxxxxxxxxxxx