[Harp-L] Head shakes

I guess he must have been playing an untreated Marine Band.  At that rate, I could buy over 6600 customized harps.  I wonder if insurance will cover it as preventative maintenance.

Harvey

charfaron wrote:

            I remember reading  in a medical journal a few years back of a person who went to their doc complaining of spitting up blood. The doc did a million dollar work-up to exclude various causes and could find no pathology.  Finally he asked the patient what he did in his spare time. Turns out the guy played the harp (tongue blocker)  at the local pub and his tongue was being abraded causing the bleeding.  So I guess harp playing can be hazardous to our health.
          Chuck