RE: [Harp-L] Happy Birthday!

Madcat wrote:
October 24th. Happy birthday to: Sonny Terry, Corky Siegel and Tom Ball.
Thanks, Pete -- much appreciated, buddy! But, you know, just another birthday. After a certain age if you don't wake up aching somewhere, you may be dead. At this point I take every birthday with a grain of salt. Which seems to work much better if the salt accompanies a Margarita.

I would be remiss, however, if I didn't share the greetings with Sonny, Corky and the other musicians who share this date, (some of who don't play harp,) namely: bass harper extraordinaire Dick Gardner, Willie Mabon, Jimmy "Fast Finders" Dawkins, The Big Bopper, Bill Wyman, and last but not least, Weird Al Yankovic.

Cheers to us all and thanks again,
Tom Ball