Da: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] Per conto
di jazmaan@xxxxxxxxxxx
Inviato: Friday, October 24, 2008 5:48 AM
A: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Oggetto: [Harp-L] Re: Sounds like Harmonica

Only certain harmonica sounds make me cringe.  Mainly the cliches.  Like
"Whammer Jammer" blow bend, for instance.  I liked the original as recorded
by Magic Dick well enough.   But how many gazillion times do I have to hear
someone else stick it into their own solos?   If I heard that at SPAH I'd
walk in the other direction!