[Harp-L] Dermody on Grammy nominated album

Thanks for the tip, we will check that record out.
I played with Mike Dowling [Wyoming] a few years ago over here on the North East Coast at a place called Ulong.
 He stayed at my house in Coffs Harbour with his wife.
Mike is one heck of a beautiful 'very cruisey' slide player.
 We love playing a couple of his tunes [*Mermaids].
His albums are very special indeed.
He plays wonderful vintage instruments too.
Swamp Dog Blues:
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=c7yDpu8dptg